Want to help us raise much needed funds to support our overhead costs and fill project deficits?
It costs us 1.3 million ZAR to run our operations currently and yet there is still so much we want to do for you, our Community. We want to ensure that we continue providing free ‘counselling’ and trauma support services to children and adults. Too many people cannot afford private counselling. We try to fill that gap.
Please help us to generate much needed funds. Here are some ways you can assist:
- Donate your small change (5,10,20 and 50 cent coins) to us.
Your small change could change a life. Every cent counts. Coins can be dropped off at the our office or collection can be arranged by calling our office on 043 743 7266.
- Host a fundraising event where we are the beneficiary.
Please ensure that you are fundraising under your name or your company’s name. Should you want to do it under Masithethe Counselling Services you would need to contact us to discuss this and for us to give you the appropriate written confirmation. This is necessary to protect both you and us from would be fraudsters.
- Participate in the fundraising events being hosted.
Join our mailing list.
- Become a regular giver.
Donate a monthly amount into our bank account. A PBO receipt can be provided at the end of the financial year acknowledging your annual donation which you can then submit to SARS as a tax deduction.
- Support a specific programme cost by either funding it or donating items.
For example, the monthly staff salary or stipend, stationary items, petrol, electricity, etc.
- Help us to tell others about the work we do and to share much needed information.
Call us on 043 743 7266 to set up a meeting where we can share more information, discuss what information you want to share and provide you with some marketing collateral.
- Offer professional skills.
We bet you have awesome knowledge and skills to share with us. Let’s talk about what you have to offer. Call us on 043 743 7266. We cannot wait to meet with you.
By supporting us, you are guaranteed:
- Knowledge and peace of mind that your philanthropic contribution is spent wisely and that through your contribution you have offered a ‘lifeline’ to a number of children, teenagers and adults in crisis and despair.
- A sense of pride that your contribution will continue the legacy of free counselling services in the Buffalo City Metro which will be accessible to anyone in crisis in a time when so many South Africans do not have the financial means to access tertiary counselling services they must pay for.
- B-BBEE points on your B-BBEE Scorecard as we have a level 4 rating and 90 % of our service recipients are previously disadvantaged.
- PBO Certificate . Your Company can claim back from SARS a portion of your donation as Masithethe Counselling Services is a registered Public Benefit Organisation in terms of the Income Tax Act (PBO No 130001758), and also Section 18A of the Act.
- Public acknowledgement of your support should you wish it.