How to get involved
- Financially – it currently costs us R1.5 million per annum to stay afloat.
- Donation of client seating, open plan office desks and chairs
- Paint and aluminium window frames
- Donation of vehicle for outreach work.
- Volunteering your skills and time. We need assistance with maintenance of our website, printing of banners and promotional material, marketing and fundraising.
… about how you can support us in building a resilient South Africa!
If you are itching to make a donation immediately
Our banking details are:
Masithethe Counselling Services
Standard Bank of SA
Branch: 77 Oxford Street, East London
Account number: 0811-21458
Branch code: 050021
Remember that Masithethe Counselling Services is a Non Profit Organisation (009-375 NPO) and Public Benefit Organisation (PBO 130001758).
A PBO receipt for the value of your donation will be provided allowing you to claim back from the South African Revenue Services.