- Telephonic and person-to-person counselling/crisis intervention and trauma support services for adults and children.
- Outreach lay counselling and trauma informed care at hospitals, schools and corporate companies.
- Personal Growth and Counselling Skills Training to community members. Courses for adults.
- Life skills and leadership training for teenagers.
- Education and Awareness Presentations on a diverse range of issues i.e. suicide, rape, all forms of gender based violence, grief, stress, anger management, study skills, sexual health, bullying and child abuse prevention.
- Facilitation of community dialogues on a range of issues from gender based violence including rape, bullying and xenophobia etc.
- Practical placement and supervision of Social Work and psychology students from institutions.
- Coordination of the Thursdays in Black.
- Support groups.