- Telephonic and person-to-person counselling/crisis intervention and trauma support services for adults and children.
- Outreach lay counselling and trauma informed care at hospitals, schools and corporate companies.
- Personal Growth and Communication Skills Training to community members. Courses for both adults and teenagers.
- Education and Awareness Presentations on a diverse range of issues i.e. suicide, rape, all forms of gender based violence, grief, stress, anger management, training of emerging organisations in governance and management of NPO’s etc.
- Facilitation of group dialogues on a range of issues from gender based violence including rape, bullying and xenophobia etc.
- Practical placement and supervision of Social Workers from the University of Fort Hare.
- Coordination of the Thursdays in Black.
- Campaign to end rape and violence.